Christelle J. Jean-Felix
Christelle J. Jean-Felix, Esq.
Real Estate and Housing Associate
Christelle J. Jean-Felix is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and in the State of New Hampshire. Attorney Jean-Felix is a skilled attorney at Casey Lundregan Burns, P.C., where her practice focuses in housing, real estate, and condominium law matters. She brings with her extensive experience and practice in assisting and advising residential and commercial landlords, and property managers, in all aspects of their operations including lease drafting, summary process actions, fair housing, and general representation for several years prior to joining Casey Lundregan Burns, P.C.
Attorney Jean-Felix’s prior experience also includes the representation of individuals and families in protecting and preserving their wealth through multiple generations with practical and sophisticated estate planning techniques, as well as advising individuals in trust and estate administration matters. She has also represented clients in divorce actions, as well as in post-divorce matters such as the modification of judgments and contempt actions.
As a student in the evening division of her law school program, Attorney Jean-Felix worked full time with in-house counsel at a digital learning solutions company on a variety of legal employment law and private equity matters. While studying in London at Regents University, Attorney Jean-Felix pursued an intensive coursework in conflict resolution. Previously, Attorney Jean-Felix worked for the Legal Aid Society on fair housing discrimination and predatory lending matters as a part of a project serving to enforce the Fair Housing Act, and other predatory lending abuse prevention policies.
Attorney Jean-Felix enjoys various forms of classical dancing, hiking, skiing, biking, and cooking. She is a language and culture aficionado, speaking French, Haitian Creole, and Spanish fluently.
Areas of Practice
- Residential Real Estate
- Condominium Law
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of New Hampshire
- New England Law | Boston —J.D.
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Florida Atlantic University — B.A. (Criminal Justice & Intercultural Communication; Women’s studies certificate & minor in Psychology)
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Boston Bar Association, Co-chair, Public Service Committee of New Lawyer’s Forum, 2019 to present
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers’ Association, Co-Chair, Programs and Professional Development Committee, 2021 to present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Real Estate Bar Association , 2022 to Present
- Essex County Bar Association, 2022 to Present
- Trusts & Estates Consortium, 2019 to Present
- Alpha Kappa Psi, Co-ed Business Fraternity, Alumni, 2009 to present
Past Employment Positions
- Turk & Quijano, LLP, Associate Attorney, 2019-2022
- Rackemann, Sawyer, & Brewster, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2018-2019
- “Pro Bono Naturalization”, Moderator, The Boston Bar Association, April 2022
- “Advancing your Legal Career”, Panelist, The Women’s Bar Foundation, February 2022
- “Making a Difference in the Housing Crisis, Moderator & Panelist, The Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association, January 2022
- “How to Be a Successful Pro Bono Attorney,” Moderator, The Boston Bar Association, October 2021
- “The Basics of 209A”, Moderator, The Boston Bar Association, January 2020 & March 2022